For those who wish to read the details see below.
- High impact modified PVC-u, extruded to British Standards from the finest virgin material.
- All windows and doors are manufactured in accordance with BS7413. test include impact strength, heat ageing and colour fastness. the windows and doors have, and regularly do, undergo, severe air, water, and wind performance testing as part of the Kitemark requirements; all ensuring long-term peace of mind about product quality of your installation.
- Fully doubled glazed with 28mm ‘KITEMARK’ dual sealed units which conform to BS5713. The Kitemark symbols shows that our double glazed units meet the BSI’s requirements for quality and performance.
- Where toughened safety glass is required in accordance with Building Regulations in areas such as door; low level glazing; roofs etc this will be manufactured to BS6206.
- Government legislation requires that all window installations be carried out in accordance with part L of building regulations. This specifies minimum energy efficiency performance of the windows. Neutral Low double glazed units will satisfy this requirements.
- All windows and doors are internally beaded so glass cannot be removed from outside; providing maximum security.
- Doors fitted with high security stainless steel Hook Lock which complies with The Association of British Insurers requirements for security on PVC-u doors.
- All windows are fitted with high security hinges and stainless steel 4 point Shootbolt locks. They carry the BS7950/7412 Kitemark for enhanced security. They have been rigorously tested both manually and mechanically for resistance to break in Regular samples are selected and tested at BSI to ensure they meet this exacting standard.
- All windows doors and conservatories are covered by a 10 year Insurance Backed Guarantee.
- Dutton and Bailey Ltd are a FENSA registered business thus certifying that the job conforms to appropriate Regulations.